Re: [Evolution] Why this rdf can be found?

Hi, Michael,

I installed redhat7.3 and evolution 1.0.3 is included by default. But there is no gconftool. :(
How to install this tool? Shall I run ximian's "go-gnome" to install all the ximian desktop?
Thanks.

Calvin

Michael-John Anthony wrote:
Probably because you're behind a firewall.

	http://archives.central/tm/search

Search for 'gconftool' and 'evolution'.