Re: [Evolution] Sync with Psion Revo

If you really are desperate, use a Palm device as an intermediary. Best
one would be a software emulation such as xcopilot. Evolution
synchronizes to a Palm and there are solutions, albeit proprietary ones,
to transfer between a Palm and a Psion. So there you have through the
Palm a way to link a Psion with Evolution.

Il like my Series 5 as an ultra cheap, ultra lightweight, and somewhat
rugged notes taking and spreadsheet device with long lasting batteries
(real batteries, not something that needs a plug to charge). But I have
long given up trying to link it with Evolution : my phone does that
better.