Re: [Evolution] Upgrade from 1.2.2 to 1.4.5 messed up Calendar

Bryan Field-Elliot wrote:

I am running RH 9. I upgraded from the default Evolution (1.2.2) shipped with RH9, to the new RPM's for Evolution 1.4.5.

Everything seems ok, except that whenever I click my "Calendar" folder, I am taken to a view of my "Tasks", even though the headline says "Calendar".

Clicking on "Tasks" also brings me to my tasks.

Can I get my Calendar back somehow?

Thanks!

Bryan

Drag the pane window to the left. For some reason it got goofed and the task pane is taking up all of the space.

Happy Holidays,
        Steve