Re: [Evolution] Empty Messages? Or just a Microsoft problem?

What I've discovered is that anyone who's not using Outlook Express can
read the email just fine. They can't verify the signature, except for
those who have installed the Eudora PGP plugin or know how to use PGP
through the clipboard, but with the exception of those using Outlook
Express, they can read the messages just fine.

I think my standard response to people complaining about not being able
to read the messages in OE will just have to be "Get a real email
client."