Re: [Evolution] Problem with reply and other stuff (OT)

On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 21:26, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

I don't understand -- maybe it's just your gratuitous use of HTML making
your message appear differently to everything else that doesn't land in
the spam bin, and hence causing my limited brain to have difficulty
understanding it.

 That's a bit unfair, isn't it?

What's unfair? Calling my own brain limited or filing HTML in the spam
bin?

The former is indisputably true -- I _did_ find Steven's mail hard to
read because it appeared differently.

The latter is indeed unfair but is my own choice and in fact seems to
have a relatively low rate of false positives (defined as an HTML mail I
actually wanted to read which wasn't exempted on grounds of being in a
mailing list to which I'm subscribed, etc.). I file crap matching
'Subject: Re: ' but having no References: or In-Reply-To: headers to the
spam bin too.

--
dwmw2