Re: [Evolution] auto reply in evolution

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 18:03, Declan Houlihan wrote:
Sorry, I should have pointed out, I'm using Evolution with
Ximian connector. All my mail is held on the exchange server.
I can't use any tools like procmail or vacation or .forwards
or anything like that. The tool must be part of ximian or
part of the exchange server.

If you're using Exchange, just use the out-of-office assistant. You can
even get to that from OWA (the Options page).

-- Dan

Has anyone done this? Are there any plans to add this feature
to Evolution?

Connector 1.4 will support Exchange Out-of-Office. There are no plans to
add client-side vacation functionality to Evolution.

-- Dan