Re: [Evolution] "P.O. Box" crash with contact editor

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 12:37, J. Toll wrote:
Application "evolution-1.4" (process 2682) has crashed
due to a fatal error.
(Segmentation fault)

Should I submit this as a bug or is this already known.  Thanks.

J.

Suspect that this is a problem specific to your setup.  I have some
contacts that start the address with "P.O. Box" and others that start
with "Box" and "PO Box" and these have not caused me any problems.

Yeah I haven't seen this either.  You should definitely submit a bug...
And maybe posting the stack trace from Bug Buddy on the list could help
figure out what is wrong as well.

-- Ettore