Re: [Evolution] Is there a free plugin to Exchange server ...

Hi all,

You can connect to Exchange's IMAP server with Evolution without any
additional plugins, but if you want full Exchange functionality (public
folders, free/busy, etc.) you need to purchase Ximian Connector.

Also without the connector, only IMAP, I have the public folders
connected.

My 2c...

You can get public folders via IMAP under som configurations, but not on
many exchange configurations - You can only view the public folders on
the exchange/IMAP server you connect to.

Eg. exchange cluster excl0[1-4] If the imap connection is on excl01 and
te public folders stored on excl04 then you wont have access.

Thanks

Carl

Apologies for the following

--
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any
views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of

If you are not the intended recipient, you have received this email in error and use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in
error please contact the sender.

Although our computer systems use active virus protection software, and we take various measures to reduce
the risk of viruses being transmitted in e-mail messages and attachments sent from this company, we cannot
guarantee that such
e-mail messages and attachments are free from viruses on receipt.  It is a condition of our using e-mail to
correspond with you, that any and all liability on our part arising directly or indirectly out of any virus
is excluded.
Please ensure that you run virus checking software on all e-mail messages and attachments before reading them.