RE: [Evolution] Exchange Connector problem on Evolution 2.0

On Thu, 2004-10-07 at 16:26 -0400, Chan, Dominic wrote:

So even with the latest release of the connector and evolution 2.0.1, it
is still broken?  I got my RPM from fedora site.  Any eta on the fix or
work around?  At least I am not the only person having this issue

Yes, it's still broken.  I don't know of a work around, but fortunately
with auto-completion enabled (Tools -> Settings -> Autocompletion), you
can at least send emails without too much of a problem by completion in
the "To:" and "Cc:" header fields.

Also, the same problem of not able to look up contact from the Global
address list exist when you try to schedule a meeting also

Yep.  :(

Raul