Re: [Evolution] Converting from Kmail

On Sunday 31 October 2004 23:09, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Sun, 2004-10-31 at 11:58 +1100, Jon Biddell wrote:
2. Application of filters - currently Evo only allows filters to be
applied on
incomming or outgoing email. A "manual" option is needed, if not on a
rule by
rule basis (which would be my personal preference), for all the rules
currently defined. The reason: many people have their email all
comming in to
one inbox, like to scan it and read the important stuff BEFORE
applying
filters to move it to relevant mailboxes for storage purposes.

Menú Actions->Apply Filters (or Ctrl-Y).

Thanks Poc - this I know about, but if you have a filter defined it is applied
to messages as they come in - there doesn't appear to be any way of defining
a filter and saying "don't apply this until I manually invoke it".

I wouldn't imagine that the addition of a "manual"option to the filters dialog
would be too much of a challenge

Jon