Re: [Evolution] PreviewPane accelerator

On Mon, 2005-10-01 at 10:49 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
Why not just use the menu?  I never ever activate the option unless
i'm testing it, it isn't needed for normal usage.

In my normal usage, I constantly toggle between preview pane on and off.
Especially since opening a message in its own window instantly marks the
message as read (disrespecting the auto-read setting) and further since
its slow to render said new window, I don't do that - but meanwhile
since Evolution doesn't offer a three column view, I have to toggle the
preview off to see any useful amount of the folder contents.

So yes, that toggle is very useful.

Personally, I was incredibly annoyed when it was mapped from ~ to
Ctrl+~, but whatever.

AfC
Sydney