Re: [Evolution] why is reply-to not to the list?

On Fri, 2005-06-03 at 03:30 -0400, Michael R Head wrote:
Anyway, this is a flamewar waiting to erupt, so I'm done with it.

You're probably right.  Anyway, I'd like to see some solution (whatever
it is) that lets me see the answers to people's questions.  At the
moment, I can't because they all go back to the OP, except in the (very
limited) case that people actually "reply to list".

over-n-out :)
--
Iain Buchanan <iaindb netspace net au>