[Evolution] errors in Welcome to the "evolution" mailing list

Hi,

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 01:00 -0400, evolution-request lists ximian com
wrote:
Welcome to the evolution lists ximian com mailing list! This list is
for discussion of Ximian Evolution, the GNOME mail, calendar, and
address book (groupware) application.  The Evolution FAQ can be found
at <a
href="http://ximian.com/products/evolution/faq.html";>http://ximian.com/products/evolution/faq.html</a>
; please refer to it or to the public knowledge base at <a
href="http://support.ximian.com";>http://support.ximian.com</a> before
asking questions on the list, in case your question is already
answered there.

Neither the FAQ nor the knowledge base are there, and I couldn't find
them with google.  Where are they?  More generally, where would I find
more detailed docs than in the user manual?

Here's an example of the sort of thing I need.   I created a signature.
When I tried to save it, I got a failure notice about a file not found.
The error did not say which file was not found (developers take note).
Grepping the evolution directory found no files mentioning 'sig'.
Googling several combos of words finally hit a message that sigs were
stored in .evolution/signatures/ .  Creating that dir solved the
problem.   However, it would have saved time to have been able to look
up where signatures are stored.

Thanks.

W. Randolph Franklin
wrf+evolution ecse rpi edu  (Plaintext preferred; attachments deprecated)
http://wrfranklin.org/