Re: [Evolution] On use of Junk button when Evolution settings say no?

On Tue, 2005-08-03 at 09:59 -0700, Carlos Gonzalez wrote:
What do these Junk, Not Junk buttons do, other than move emails back and
forth from the folder Junk, if I have disabled all spam checking from
inside of Evolution Settings?

They move it to/from the Junk folder, set/clear the Junk flag, and will
also run sa-learn.

... which is actually pretty nice. I have spamassassin filtering done by
procmail, not by evolution, but I can still have it learn from any
messages that it gets wrong just by click on Junk/Not Junk.