Re: [Evolution] Undelete Last?

On Fri, 2005-11-03 at 15:27 -0400, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I submitted a bug report in January (71140) and was told it was a
duplicate, so I guess somebody might be working on it :-)

No, that just means that someone else complained about the same thing
you did.

If the (original) bug is marked accepted and has been commented on by a
developer, THEN someone might be doing something about it.

[Developers don't listen to users. Didn't you read the editorials this
week? :)]

AfC
Sydney

--
Andrew Frederick Cowie

OPERATIONAL DYNAMICS
Operations Consultants and Infrastructure Engineers
specializing in technology strategy, changes & upgrades,
enterprise architecture, and performance improvement for
mission critical systems & the people who run them.

http://www.operationaldynamics.com/