[Evolution] Post Send Forward Rule

I have been tasked with a process change to the way I deal with mail.
IMHO it is less then elegant but I have to do what I am being asked.

That being said here is what my manager wants. Every time I answer a
question or respond to an email request on behalf of a specific group
(mailbox in Exchange ... reply on behalf of) I have to bcc: an archive
mailbox which is being housed in Lotus notes.

For example:
I pull and email for a question. I click "reply" which leaves mailbox
"techquestions stupid com" When I send I have to manually type in
"techquestions notes stupid com" This will inject the responses I have
into a database so we can have all our mail tracked. (Yes, this is
stupid but it is a Notes vs Exchange fight now:>(

That being said I can build an "Outgoing Filter" which allows many
things but none which say
        if sender "techrequest stupid com'
        then bcc:"techquestions notes stupid com"

As this is my primary interface with my day job it makes for a lot of
manual work as I have half a dozen mailboxes I work out of.

PS: Plus this could be used to customize filtering sent items so I would
not have to move the sent items back into my archive:>) i.e. move the
eMail from the sent box into the case number I assign to the design or
issue.

PPS: What are the thoughts out their on compatibility with Notes with
evolution? If the Notes political band wagon win what will this do to my
ability to keep evolution? What is the rumor mill on Notes Client being
ported to Linux? I have tried for a couple of days to get it to work
under wine but no luck so far.

--
Thanks,

Jeremey Wise
jeremey wise agilysys com

All opinions or information expressed here are personal in nature and do
not reflect the official position of Agilysys Inc.