[Evolution] (no subject)

Thank you for the information.

Unfortunately I have had multiple problems installing Evolution-Brutus.
I need a library dependency for the RPM, which I cannot find.  I have
hunted for it.  Also, when I try installing from source, I
run ./configure I get the following

configure: error: You need the intltool-update(8) program to build
evolution-brutus

Can you point me in the right direction?

Pete