Re: [Evolution] Error Message

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 19:40 -0700, Adam Carruth wrote:
I've just upgraded to ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty) and when I try to send an
e-mail I get the following error notice:
"Error while performing operation.
Failed to append to : Could not parse URL. Appending to local 'sent'
folder."

Goto Edit->Preferences->edit-your-account

Defauls->Sent Items

and reset it to a valid sent-items folder.

Also, check if you have enabled "Automatically check mails" so that you
get a connection whenever you start Evolution ?

This is a clean install. All other parts of the program seem to work
fine. Have no problem with receiving mail or using the other features
such as Calendars, Memos etc.
How do I correct this.
Adam Carruth
ackp charter net