[Evolution] evolution plugin

Hi all,

In following paragraph I am explaining my intention what I want to do. If any body has any idea then please help me.

I am supposed to scan Inbox, Outbox and Draft folder in Evolution. Like the way McAfee Anti Virus does it with MS Outlook. So for that I should be able to get the content of the folders of Evolution mail client. Do I need to hook into the Evolution mail client and mail server transaction or there is any better way to do that...? What ever the way please help me to start.

Thanking to you all.
Rajesh.