Re: [Evolution] cvs import/export

On Tue, 2008-12-02 at 23:42 +0100, Thorsten Mueller wrote:
Hi all,

I'm new to that mailing list so please don't blame me if I do not follow
any written or unwritten rules here, but point them to me in you reply.

I want to point your attention to a fact which I think is a bug in
evolution:

The best place to report bugs is on the Bugzilla page:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org (report it under Evolution mail comonent).
That way it will be notified to developers and can be tracked in future.
You'll need to create a BZ account to be able to do this.

poc