[Evolution] Deleting multiple (real many) same calendar entries

Hi there,

after trying to sync an overnight flight entry  between Evo and my palm,
it ended up in having this entry now in every day of my calendar as a
_single_ entry (not as a reoccurring one!).

Is there a way to delete such an entry automatically?

I guess I will move soon to a local funambol instance for syncing
between Palm and Evo. The palm syncing right now works really to bad:
adresses which I change in Evo are not updated, Calendar produces
fancies like above, Notes from Evo are not synced to palm...

Anybody made better experiences with funambol for this?

Regards
 Stephan