Re: [Evolution] attachment.dat

[cut]
Anyone experience this or have any ideas?
I have experienced similar problem. One of my users is using
outlook2003, and keeps sending messages to _some_ of his recipients in
winmail.dat attachement.
Solution was to set in outlook, message format deeeeply in address book
from "RTF" to "plain text". I had to do it manually for each contact in
address book. Setting this in main outlook properties didn't help.
In my case this was outlook's fault.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521