Re: [Evolution] error message on quit Evo

(evolution:1851): camel-local-provider-WARNING **: Didn't get the next
message w here I expected (181442828) got 181392973 instead
CamelException.setv(0xbf0f5e94, 2, 'Summary and folder mismatch, even after a sync')

See:

http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ#Why_do_I_get_an_error_.22Summary_and_folder_mismatch.2C_even_after_a_sync.22.3F

This is with Evo 2.24.5 on FreeBSD 8-CURRENT.

Evo is up to 2.28.1 now ...

While locking what could cause this I did:

$ find ~/.evolution | fgrep Trash
.evolution/mail/local/.#evolution.sbd/Trash.cmeta
.evolution/mail/config/et-expanded-mbox:_home_guru_.evolution_mail_local_._23evolution_Trash

i.e. for the local folder Trash there is no file for the mbox itself,
like for example:

No. Trash is a virtual folder so there will be no real mbox file.

$ find .evolution | fgrep Outbox
.evolution/mail/local/Outbox
.evolution/mail/local/Outbox.cmeta
.evolution/mail/local/Outbox.ibex.index
.evolution/mail/local/Outbox.ev-summary-meta
.evolution/mail/local/Outbox.ev-summary
.evolution/mail/local/Outbox.ibex.index.data

What does this mean? Can I just remove the file
.evolution/mail/local/.#evolution.sbd/Trash.cmeta
to solve the problem?

I suspect not.  It will be another folder that is the problem - do you
know which folder that message in Trash came from?  (If you can't find
it, add a column to the Trash listing called "Location" - that will tell
you which folder is the culprit.)

Once you know which folder it is, do what is suggested in the FAQ on
that folder.

P.