Re: [Evolution] goto most recent feature

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 14:14 -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
Another thing, what about the ability to search message filters? I've
got tons of them and recently when I switched IMAP servers Evo lost
touch with all the "move to" folders - which is to be expected. I
found it mind-numbing to comb through the list for a particular filter
to update the folder it should move the message to.

I agree. On a related note: moving filters between Evo instances is
notoriously painful, since the XML representation of the filter has the
host name embedded in it. This is crying out for someone to take a look
at it IMHO.

poc