Re: [Evolution] [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

On Wed, 2011-04-27 at 09:49 +0200, Kaare Fiedler Christiansen wrote:

How would you like to receive feedback? On the list (as I do now), by
personal email only, or by a bug tracker?

Any of the above work for me, as does asking on #evolution on
irc.gimp.net.

Can you run evolution from the command line with EWS_DEBUG=2, and show
the output? Make sure you have your password right.

I assume the autodiscovery went OK and you have a correct URL in your
configuration?

--
dwmw2