Re: [Evolution] Restoring from a backup

On Tue, 2011-07-19 at 17:21 -0700, SVWanderer wrote:
HELP! I need to restore Evolution Mail. I have installed Ubuntu 11.04 and it
failed to work correctly on my laptop. I was forced to reinstall Ubuntu
10.04 LTS. The version I am using in Ubuntu LTS is Evolution 2.28.3. I have
no idea what the version number of the Evolution Mail in Ubuntu 11.04.
Anyway I need to restore my backup. I have searched and searched for
information on how to do it and come up with nothing.

You can't have looked very hard. See the FAQ under Help->Evolution FAQ,
specifically:
http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#How_can_I_completely_backup_evolution.3F

poc