Re: [Evolution] [Evolution-EWS] Can't send message

Were you able to solve the sending problem? I have run into the same issue.

On 26 October 2011 06:39, Artur Flinta <aflinta gmail com> wrote:
Hi Patryk!

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 10:36 AM, Patryk Benderz <Patryk Benderz esp pl> wrote:
> I have kind of "off topic" question, are you connected through
> microsoft's PROXY or is it direct connection to single Exchange server?
> I am asking because I am looking for someone who succeeded connecting
> with RPC over HTTP, as I am still not able to make it work.

Well, my admin said that there is no proxy, and my request are
redirected via IIS directly to Exchange 2007 SP1.
So far I can only read mail via RPC over HTTP, but can't send it.

Regards
Artur

--
Każdy problem ma swoje rozwiązanie, zatem
jeżeli nie ma rozwiązania to nie ma problemu.