[Evolution] Problem with Evolution 3.2.0

Hi my name is Jaime and I need help

I have a workstation Sun Ultra 20 with Ubuntu 11.04 like operating system and Evolution for my e-mails and  calendar. A few days ago updated Ubuntuto version 11.10 and I had no problems, except with my emails managed by Evolution(version 3.2.0). I can not see my emails prior to the upgrade. All other functions such as calendar, contacts, tasks and notes work perfectly.

Seeing the emails screen, in the area where are the folders appear old but with a name change, ie before the folder was called name and now is called .name_sbd .

Seeing in the directory home/user/.local/share/evolution/mail/local are the old files with the same name but different extension such as .cmeta, .ibex.index, .ibex.index.data .

When I open a file without extension I can see in plain text (unformatted) the content of emails and a message appears and says "There was a problem opening the file".

When I open the file of the same name but with extension .cmeta, a message appears and says "The file is an unknown type".

If you open the file of the same name but with extension .Ibex.index, a message appears and say "The file is an unknown type".

If you open the file of the same name but with extension .Ibex.index.data, a message appears and say "The file is an unknown type".

Also when I send a email, a message appears and says "your message was sent but failed in the process".

Given the above I would like to know how I can retrieve emails, totaling approximately 900 Mb.
So far I can say that in every folder of my old emails are missing three subfolders called cur, new and tmp. Courses should be in the emails, according to the folder that corresponds to them, which does not happen because the subfolder cur is not there, and files with names like 1319811655.1908_16.Sun: 2, S and similar.
If you could me help to recover these emails, I would be very grateful.

sincerely

Jaime Castro Domke
Con-Con - Chile