Re: [Evolution] One of my IMAP folders not showing

On Thu, 2013-01-03 at 13:50 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
I'm connecting to my IMAP server (hosted by my ISP) using IMAP+.  My ISP
has a built-in spam filter which will put (most of) my spam into an IMAP
folder "spam".  This was pre-created for me and I have nothing to do
with it, and the name seems to be hardcoded.

When I use the webmail client(s) provided by my ISP, I can see this
folder (along with all my other IMAP folders).  However, Evolution does
not display this folder (although it does display all my other folders,
that I created myself).

Try subscribing to the spam folder through Folder->Subscriptions.

Alternatively, you can tell Evolution to ignore folder subscriptions and
list everything.  Check your IMAP account options.

   [Receiving Options]

   [x] Show only subscribed folders

Matthew Barnes