Re: [Evolution] Unable to retrieve message.

On Tue, 2015-11-10 at 12:28 +0530, Ritesh Khadgaray wrote:

You might want to clear the cache and check -
https://wiki.debian.org/Evolution

Cheers
-ritz

Tried that but it did not work. It created the folders.db files again,
but I still had the same problems.

But I have found a solution, though I don't know why it works. Simply
rename the folder holding the messages that have the problem. Something
happens at this stage, and the messages are found. Then rename it back
to what the folder was named originally.

Don't fully understand why this works but it does.

Thanks for the reply.

Mike