Re: [Evolution] Error while Storing folder 'Trash'.

On Tue, 2015-09-15 at 12:21 +0200, Bjørn T Johansen wrote:
And it also seems to only happen on specific calendar messages but at
the moment I don't recall which... I will update this post when it
happends again...

        Hi,
thanks. It would be also good to know what you did  in the Trash folder
(Deleted Items, to be precise). If you just marked the message in some
way or (tried to) delete it. Any information on the message itself
would be also helpful, like whether the organizer was you, what kind of
event was there and so on. Part of that might be visible in the log (if
the message is already downloaded then only a message (item) ID will be
shown in the log, not its content.

Feel free to file a bug at GNOME's bugzilla [1], where we can continue
with the investigation, rather than doing it here on the mailing list.

        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution-ews