[Evolution] [ews] Possible to skip downloading messages for offline for a single folder?

Hi,

(Evolution 3.20.1, openSUSE Tumbleweed x86_64)

Due to a necessary but sub-optimal workflow that I use ( see the end
of this email if you're curious ) I end up with hundreds of emails
daily in my 'Deleted Items' folder.

I also set my account to 'Automatically synchronize remote email locally'.

Separately they were good ideas, but when applied together I have to
wait for really long message syncs when starting up Evolution,
especially after a weekend. I sometimes remember to empty the 'Deleted
Items' folder from the web UI, but most of the times I don't.

Is there a way to ask Evolution to not download messages for specific
folders locally, overriding the global setup? I would be happy if this
would work only for the 'Deleted Items' folder.

Thanks,

Robert

P.S. As for the workflow, that I mentioned, it looks something like:

- I am receiving emails from a system (let's call it SYSA) that's 'all
or nothing' - it can't do sensible filtering of outgoing emails
- All these filters reach my Inbox, where they are filtered by
  - Rule A - delete all messages from SYSA which don't fall into a
list of subject matches
  - Rule B - move all remaining messages from SYSA to another folder

This works well for me, except for the messages in the 'Deleted Items' folder.

--
http://robert.muntea.nu/