Re: [Evolution] error with message filter

On Mon, 2018-08-20 at 12:53 +0200, Gary Curtin wrote:
This was with an IMAP account. All I can think of is that the filter
deleted the message after sending as it was supposed to, then the
IMAP tried to retrieve the message after it was deleted.

        Hi,
right, I'd guess too, except it is not IMAP, but the cache for offline,
which you had enabled for the Sent folder too.

I changed back to POP3 so the issue is no longer there.

A better workaround would be to disable download for offline for the
Sent folder, which can be found in the folder Properties (in the
context menu of the folder in the folder tree).

As you mentioned IMAP, it made me wonder whether this is something new
or not. I'd bet I saw it in the not so distant past, but I cannot find
anything now, thus I'm probably wrong.
        Bye,
        Milan