Re: [Evolution] attachments in Tasks

On Wed, 2019-04-03 at 07:22 +0200, ewald wrote:
Evolution 3.22.6 on a debian 9 system. I switched from Ubuntu 18.04
to debian 9. Before the switch I was able to drag and drop e-mails to
the attachment tab in tasks. With the new system I can still drag an
e-mailĀ  and drop it to the attachments tab and it is shown there as
an icon but when I try to open it I only get a dialog box "Import
Data Berkeley Mailbox (mbox) with three options (see screenshot). The
mail cannot be opened though. Which settings do I have to change in
order to attach the mail as text or html automatically?

Possibly this <http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com/dragndropmessageforma
t2013>

--
Executive Committee Chair
Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers