[Evolution] Calendar Birthdays and Appointments

I just enstalled Evolution a couple days ago. I do not see a Help to get the version. My problem Yesterday I entered a group of family birthdays. and the two appointments. later in the day The only way I could find them was in the To Do list. Today I get the message "Failed to open calendar “Contacts : Birthdays & Anniversaries” and the same for personal. What did I do to  mess up.

Thank you.

Richard E. Barmann