Re: [Evolution] Spam error message

Interesting comment here.  I hope I interpreted it correctly.

It seems to be ok now if I pust just one character in the text area of
the forwarded email.  No idea why, but, blind forwarding seems to be
the problem.  It is not my provider as suggested by someone else and I
never thought that was the issue.  I just don't know why it has started
doing this.

Thank you for the Arch detour.  Fortunately it doesn't apply here.

I frequently blind forward msgs between my laptops so they are for my
info only.  I totally understand the annoyance of getting a message
where its not clear what the hell its being forwarded for.

Thanks for the replies.  So far so good with this small fix.