Re: [Evolution] Buckup & Restore command dont work

On Sun, 2019-09-15 at 14:22 +0200, Philippe PES wrote:
I try to backup Evolution with the file->Backup command
and ... don't work....
Precisely I got the first dialog (name of the archive and location to
save), push ok button and have the second dialog (where you can
choice to restart or not Evolution when backup is finished )
and here when I clic GO the dialog disappear and nothing is
running...

That behavior makes me wonder how much free space is left on your hard
disk. Running "df -h" in a terminal window should tell you.

Also, having the window disappear sounds like a potential crash.
Can you start Evolution under gdb in a terminal window and get us a
stacktrace when/if it crashes? That will not include debug symbols by
default, so you have to either install or compile debug symbols. See
https://wiki.gnome.org/Community/GettingInTouch/Bugzilla/GettingTraces
for more information on how to do so.

Cheers,
andre