Re: [Evolution] Restrict recipient domains

On Thu, 2020-05-07 at 15:53 +0200, Stephane Passignat wrote:
I have several email accounts setup in evolution, several private,
several professional, ...

When I send email, I want to make sure I use the proper mail account
for the recipient.

Is it possible to have a popup on send, when the domain or address of
at least one recipient is not "associated" to the sender account ?

Isn't that what "Edit > Preferences > Composer Preferences > Send
Account > Use for Recipients" is for? :) (No popups though.)

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net