Re: [Evolution] Persistent unsendable undeletable message

Hi,

On Sun, 2021-10-31 at 17:57 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
When I close evolution 3.38.3-1 on Debian Buster 10, it says I have
an unsent message. The options are Cancel  and Quit. If I cancel and
then "send all" (F12), it says there is an error sending a message,
and offers an opportunity to edit it.

Please always include full error messages.

I can't find a button to discard the message. Simply closing the
window apparently keeps it.

You can go to the Outbox folder and delete it.

While I have your attention (changing the subject):

Please only bring up one subject per thread.

Thanks a lot,
andre

--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net