[Evolution] Evolution version 3.36.5-0ubuntu1 - Keyboard shortcuts and customisation of appearance

Hello

I am new to Evolution and have the following questions after using it
for a couple of days.

I am using Linux Mint 20.3 Cinnamon.

1. the F6 key does not work - no move from one pane to another. Is
there anyway I can either (a) reactvate F6 or (b) create an alternative
dedicated shortcut to move the focus.
2. When changing focus is there a way to clearly show (colour or
highlighting) where the focus is?
3. Is there a theme that solves these issues?
--------
4. Is it possible to change the appearance of Evolution - folder
colour, colour of toolbar, column headers etc. - in a css file?
5. If yes, where do I find the location of the profile file is located?
6. Is there any 'about:config' setting to be changed and where is that
done?
7. Is there a site where I can see examples of customisations, i.e.
code etc.

Thanks for your help.
Haagen