search data

Hello,

I haven't been able to get 0.0.4 to compile yet as I am missing
something but I have played with 0.0.3 and I had an idea of something
that would be great.  Add a name to each of the different picture types.

Let me explain:

I have a picture of 2 people at an office party.  You classify it as
"People" and "Event".  You then can add a name to the event like "Office
party".  You can then add a names to the people like Bob and Betty.

Now I want to do a search to get all the pictures for the event "Office
Party" or I want to get all the pictures of Betty.  Or maybe I want to
get all the pictures from the "Office Party" that have Bob in them.

I think this is in the Todo as:
Search entry.  We need an entry where you can type something
          and then the UI will update showing you all the pictures
          that match.  (Probably the search should match the
          description, the name, and the tags of each picture.)  The
          search entry should probably be on the right side of the
          main toolbar.

It would also be cool if this integrates with beagle.  So I can search
my pictures meta data with beagle.

Thanks

Joe