Re: GNOME Foundation budget (Oct 2010-June 2011)

On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 14:50 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
> On 08/03/2011 02:24 PM, Germán Póo-Caamaño wrote:
> > On Wed, 2011-08-03 at 13:45 +0800, Frederic Muller wrote:
> >> Ping?
> <snip>
> >>
> >> would bring a lot more transparency and compliance to the GNOME Foundation.
> >>
> >> So can someone "in the know" point me to the right place or will answer
> >> my question?
> >
> > As I said previously, in the short term we will be able to add that
> > information to the budget.
>
> Why is it difficult to just give a rough number at end of our financial
> period ('09 or '10) and be done with it for now?
>
> The GNOME Foundation obviously hasn't complied to state laws for years
> (by not making the required form available to the public) and you seem
> to enjoy not answering foundation members as well. What about the
> statement on our financial page:
> "For comments or questions on the data, please contact the GNOME
> Foundation Board of Directors. "

I apologize for my behavior, but I hope you can understand I am
volunteer, the desktop summit is going to start in some days, there are
people with problems getting their visa, I am finishing a lot of things
before flying, I need to pack to fly in some hours, our administrative
assistant is traveling, too.

Personally, I think the tone of your inquiries looks unfair to me
considering I have provided more financial information than ever before.

During the Desktop Summit the board will decide who will be the next
treasure, I hope he or she will be able to accomplish with your
inquiries and demanding time.

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño
http://people.gnome.org/~gpoo/