Database

Ed:

Hi Edward

Edward A. Falk(falk efalk org)@2005-06-16 06:21:
> I'll upload a tarball of the databases.  That will probably happen around
> Monday.

  [snip]

> I doubt there are licensing issues; the database is taxpayer property.
>
> http://www.faa.gov/ats/ata/ata100/120/stdatafiles.html

I am not sure what happens here.  Do you download the database and
then run a program against it to reformat for fplane?

If so .. it would be more useful if we could package the program you
use and permit users to grab the latest database themselves. Are you
prepared to open source your tools under a free license so that can be
done?

Or have I musunderstood the process?

Steve