Re: patch for bug 83532 (partial)

> third, probably the most interesting, as I forgot to explicitly mention it
> before: my patch changed the number of colours used from 7 to 5 in the
> small
> size. while I think it's ok, we may not want it for consistency with the
> current game.
> also, but I suspect it's less important, the field is initialized with 3
> balls, while before it started with five.
We want at least one of the games to be directly equivalent to the old
version. I will play around and see what can will work best (I have to
admit I have not played around with the patch much myself). I also need to
fix up Makefile.am to install the new scores files and link to the old one
if necessary.

> last thing: I have a patch to implement the fullscreen, if you want it,
> I'll
> file a bug and attach it there.
Yes please!

 - Callum