Re: [gedit-list] How to read source code?

Hi,

On Mon, 2014-07-14 at 23:19 +0900, Seungchan Moon wrote:
Finally I've built gedit a few minutes ago. Now I'm reading README and
HACKING. Also I'm afraid to read source code because I'm new to this huge
world.
I mean, gedit has longest source code. How could I read all source code?
I have no two computers and no printer. I'm sorry for my rudeness.

The entry point is the main.

See also the wiki pages:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Gedit/DevNotes
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Gedit/DevGettingStarted

gedit is quite small compared to other software. See for example GTK+,
LibreOffice or the Linux kernel to get an idea ;)

Best regards,
Sébastien