[Gimp-gui] Force Toolbox Widgets To Bottom

Feature Request, attachment 313345

To make the Toolbox look better and more consistent with the rest of GIMP. I suggest that the "You can drop dockable dialogs here" be dropped and the Toolbox Widgets be forced to the bottom leaving room for dialogs to be docked at the bottom of the tool box.

This label is not really needed as when users first start up GIMP there is already a dialog underneath the toolbox so right off the get go they know that you can place dialogs here. If the user decides to take this dialog and place it anywhere else, now there is this ugly label telling them what they already know they can do. This may even be insulting to users, as you are saying they need a big banner to tell them how to use your software.

This is also very inconsistent from the rest of the GIMP. One because of the label. and two because the entire box that contains this lable gets lit up when you bring a dialog back to the toolbox. This is a bit strange when every other place you can place a dialog there is a thin ~5px line that lites up that tells you that you can place it there.

Now that this label is gone what is to be done with the Toolbox wegits?  Well I think they should be forced to the bottom of bottom of the Toolbox.
--
Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live with him.