[Gimp-user] Icons Missing - Partha's McGimp 2.9.7 Std

If anybody has experienced a similar problem of missing icons in the Legacy and Color icon themes, could you
please either post a resolution or join me in commiserating?
I’m running the “unstable development release, commit 177cd91a2”. As of the time of writing, this is the most
current version available on Partha’s site.

* I also run McGimp 2.9 CCE, commit dfde33. This one doesn’t have the same problem. Copying the icon file
from the latter to the former was fruitless.

Thanks in advance!