[Glade-users] GTK+ and Memory...

--yLfVvEQOBD/VeTNx

Can someone point me to a reference document on how GTK+ uses memory..
I've noticed that some things I cannot free after handing them to GTK+,
and some things I can.. I can't recall offhand which was which, but I=20
have crashed my application numerous times trying to free something that
I thought was "my" memory, not GTK's.. for example, setting a text entry
to some data, or a list.. when does GTK store a copy of the string I give
it, and when does it use that string?  From my experience, it doesn't seem
to be consistant, so I've not been freeing anything, which means I'm leakin=
g =3D]

Thanks in advance!

Keith Minkler

-------