Re: ggv-source

On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 19:09, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> the recently added 'save geometry' is enabled by default if you update
> cvs compile and install it... it took me a while to fix that breakage
> that was caused with this option enabled in conclusion with sawfish.
> the whole ggv window disapeared. i needed to cheat around to get that
> function disabled so it works correctly again. not to mention that i
> first needed to figure out what setting caused this.
the "save geometry" option has been there for ages; it was there even
before I took over as the maintainer of ggv. and I am using it with
sawfish w/o problems... btw, if you compile CVS and install it, you are
expected to be able to overcome such minor problems.

regards,
	jaKa

--

w3: http://pluton.ijs.si/~jaka