announce: glademm-0.2.91 available

A new Version of the glade (Gtk GUI builder) to C++ converter is
available at
http://home.wtal.de/petig/ .

Version 0.2.91: (I won't increment to 0.3!)
- Enrico Scholz <enrico.scholz@wirtschaft.tu-chemnitz.de> told me that
  glibc-2.1 defines the macros 'major' and 'minor'
  in include/sys/sysmacros.h (undocumented feature).
  So, finally, I applied the correct fix. Sorry, it was not Red Hat's
fault.
  Complain to the glibc maintainers. PLEASE DO!
- added some noinst_HEADERS in src (also reported by Enrico)

Version 0.2.9:
- fixed a bug with CList and set_border (not with gtk-1.1+)
- fixed compilation on RedHat 6.0 systems

Version 0.2.8:
- fixed toolbar children
- still remaining oddities with menubar (connects menu's signals)
- IRIX port by Michael Pruett <ikep@ugcs.caltech.edu>
  this hopefully covers a lot of missing stuff on other non-Linux
systems